Step 1: Download the Works 6-9 ConverterIf you have previously installed Works on the same computer on which Word is installed, the Works 6-9 Converter is already installed and you can go on to step 2: "Open the Works document in Word."
If you have not previously installed Works on your computer, you must download the Works 6-9 Converter in order to open the document in Word. To download the Works 6-9 Converter, follow these steps:
- If it is open, close Microsoft Word.
In your Web browser, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Download. The File Download dialog box opens.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save file.
- Double-click the saved file to start the Works 6-9 Converter installer.
- Click I accept to accept the terms of the License Agreement, and then follow the instructions to install the Works 6-9 Converter.
Note If you do not accept the terms of the License Agreement, the installation cannot continue.
- Click Install to install the file converter on your computer. The Works 6-9 Converter Setup now extracts the Works 6-9 File Converter and installs it on your computer. You can now open the Works file in Word.
Post a Comment