To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- An image of an Android lying on its back will appear.
- Press the Volume Down key twice until "Recovery mode" appears on the screen.
- Press the Power key to restart in "Recovery mode."
- An image of an Android with a red triangle will appear.
- Press the Power key and Volume Up keys simultaneously.
- Use the Volume keys to scroll to "wipe data cache partition" and press the Power key to select.
Post a Comment